Meditation In The Workplace
Studies have shown that meditation can actually change how the brain processes information and manages the effects of stress, depression, and anxiety. While there is no way to totally eliminate stress from the workplace, some companies are doing what they can to help employees relax by offering on-site meditation.
Meditation Bar classes are secular and accessible to everyone from beginner to master. Research shows that every person meditates differently. Our menu of services teaches a variety of meditation and relaxation techniques, so everyone can find a practice that works for them.
Sessions are scheduled and conducted on-site at your location. The sessions are limited to 25 participants and can be held in any reasonably quiet conference room or space. And the Meditation Bar studio space can be reserved for private corporate outings.
Introduction to Mindfulness + Meditation
1-hour meditation workshop. We’ll talk about what meditation is, what it isn’t, and what science says meditation can do for a modern, busy life. The second half of the workshop will include a 20 minute guided meditation.
Mindfulness + Meditation 101
1, 3 or 6-week/month series. Participants will learn the principles of mindfulness and how to meditate using the Simple, Easy, Every Day Meditation™ method (SEED). We will explore the effects of meditation on the brain, and participants can expect to learn how to increase their focus, boost creativity, decrease worrying thoughts, and reduce stress. Each class will include an Individual Meditation Plan (IMP), which we design specifically for individuals and your organization. This series is ideal for teams and executive leadership.
Meditation Boot Camp
1-hr program each day for 5 days. Sessions are held at the same time each day to promote routine. Participants can expect to explore different styles of meditation including body awareness, breath awareness, mantra, loving kindness, and other mindfulness practices and techniques. We include a Q+A segment regarding building and maintaining a daily practice.
Company Retreat/Team Building
A customized program designed for your team offsite/team building opportunities. Possible program design includes:
- Grounding + Intro (30-45 minutes) will include 15 minutes explaining some basic fundamentals followed by a 10-15 minute guided meditation. A great way to get everyone aligned for the primary purpose of the day.
- Mid-Day Mindfulness (15-30 minutes): Explore 3-5 simple exercises that you can incorporate into your everyday.
- Afternoon Closing (15-30 minutes): Checking in mindfully and closing with a gratitude meditation and/or visualization to bring the goals of the day into alignment.
HAPPY HOUR Meditation Voucher for Meditation Bar
45-minute class which includes a basic teaching around meditation + mindfulness during an ideal time of day. Each of your selected employees will receive 1 free Happy Hour session at our location. Each class will include discussion and support around developing a daily practice. And then we will lead them on a 20-minute guided meditation combining light and music for an experience that will transport you to that HAPPY place.
Programs can be specifically tailored to:
- Group settings such as team meetings and strategic retreats
- One-on-one or small group executive coaching sessions
- Webinars reaching employees locally or worldwide
- Breathing techniques to be practiced anywhere and anytime
- Mindfulness tools to be integrated into work and personal settings
- Awareness exercises that can decrease reactivity and increase responsiveness
- Proven research and understanding of brain science to support the recommended strategies
All pricing is contingent upon the number of participants and program chosen.
Contact us for further information on how best to implement meditation + mindfulness programs into your organization.
*Corporate programs in collaboration with Meditation Bar and Soul Sparks.
To inquire about Wellness in the Workplace contact Joene Grissom at (512) 796-7858 or use our contact form.